.

.

Featured post

Is Prez Mahama really fighting corruption?

Thursday 12 May 2016

Blakk Rasta reacts to his critics [VGMA]

 

Many have criticized the  Reggae musician, Blakk Rasta when he appeared on the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2016 Red Carpet.
According many views of the public, it is nothing but madness’ why Blakk Rasta dressed in an all-white attire with a waist belt and a black footwear. 



Blakk Rasta in an interview with Abrantepa on Radio Univers’ mid-morning show, Brunch2Lunch has revealed that he dressed like an African as always and was surprised at people’s reaction though he would not begrudge them.

An indifferent Blakk Rasta said, “Well, opinions are like noses. I don’t disrespect people’s opinion. For me, I dressed African as usual. I’m surprised that people are surprised because I always dress like that.”
“I don’t wear European attire. I saw a post like ‘Blakk Rasta dresses like a boarding school pantry woman’. If that’s what your eyes tell you, then that’s okay. For me, I dressed like a priest. Everybody wants to appear in glitz and glamour even if they don’t have money… I don’t do that. I can wear what I sewed twenty years ago… In that case, if Jesus Christ comes right now, people are going to run away because he will dress like the way I dressed the singer added.

No comments:
Write comments